We primarily use collected data to provide required services to our Customers but also and not limited to sending newsletters and other communications with promotion content unless we receive an opt-out notification from you, for billing, account management, and other administrative matters, to prevent and solve security issues and abuse.
We may also process personal data if required by law or any other regulation. In addition, in line with applicable law and where appropriate, we may process your personal data and personal data of third parties for the following purposes, which are in our legitimate interest, such as:
- providing and developing our products, Platform and Services, and other platforms, on which we are active;
- communication with third parties and processing of their requests (e.g., media inquiries);
- review and optimization of procedures regarding needs assessment for the purpose of direct customer approach;
- advertisement and marketing (including organizing events), provided that you have not objected to the use of your data for this purpose (if you are part of our Customer base and you receive our advertisement, you may object at any time and we will place you on an opt-out against further advertising mailings);
- market and opinion research, media surveillance;
- asserting legal claims and defense in legal disputes and official proceedings;
- ensuring our operation, including our IT, our websites, and other appliances;
If you have given us your consent to process your personal data for certain purposes, we will process your personal data within the scope of and based on this consent, unless we have another legal basis, provided that we require one. Consent given can be withdrawn at any time, but this does not affect data processed prior to withdrawal.